Like all our designs, this one is treated with our signature ‘relic-ing’ process which includes our own secret recipe of hand-painted chipping, cracking, fading, and just the right touch of yellowing to ensure that it looks the part of a true vintage imprint.** We lay these works of art down on super soft Gildan 18500 hoodies via state of the art direct to garment (DTG) printing which allows us to create a vintage effect that simply can’t be accomplished with other printing methods. With a large front pouch pocket and drawstrings in a matching color, this hoodie is soft, stylish, and a perfect mid-weight for laying in cooler weather or keeping the chill off during summer nights at the beach.
- 50% preshrunk cotton, 50% polyester*
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching draw cord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1×1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket
Not sure what size is your best fit? We recommend taking one of your current sweatshirts, laying it flat and measuring it. The measurements in the chart below are taken with the hoodie laying on a flat surface. To get the length, measure from the high shoulder point down to the bottom of the sweatshirt. To get the width, measure approximately 1-inch below the armhole, across the chest, from seam to seam.
*Heather colors are 60/40 polyester/cotton. **Due to the nature of the printing process and different sizes offered, imprint position and scale may vary slightly from the product images, but we do our best to be as accurate as possible.